Welcome to English Coffee! Please click here to register...it's free! Join our English Language Proficiency Community!

Members: 32,500
Threads: 115,622
Online: 846

Newest Member: rytdpjyq71

Custom Search

Welcome to English Coffee!
Welcome to English Coffee! This is a Community Forum about the English Language and around it! Enjoy and Have Fun! Join us now! English is EC because EC is English! Sign-up now!!!

Go Back   English Coffee © > Around English > Writing

Old 09/14/07, 01:03 AM   #1
seductive_lady
Rock Star Member

My Mood:

Awards Showcase
Top Poster 250 Top Thanked 100 Top 5 High Score (Leaderboard) - February 2008 Top 10 Shouter Award - Jan. 31, 2008 Pioneer Coffeer Top Poster 100 
Total Awards: 6

Default "Heartbroken Quotes"

Just want to share this...:p

Iím not about self pity. Your love did me wrong, so Iím moving on.

True love? I used to believe it existed, but when youíve had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just donít care anymore.

I had a heart and it was true. It fled from me and went to you. Be kind to it as I have done, for you have two and I have none.

Try not to wonder about what might have been, Ďcause that was then and we have taken different roads. We canít go back again, thereís no use giving in. And thereís no way to know, what might have been.

Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there.

Love can tear you apart... it can kill you. But if youíre lucky, it can put you back together. - Wonder Years.

I guess I thought youíd be here forever. Another illusion I chose to create. Donít know what youíve got until itís gone. And I found out just a little too late. - Chicago

It hurts to see you walk away. For admit it or not, you were an important part of my life and the time we shared will forever be a part of me. So even though I realize that it was never meant to be, still, it hurts.

Youíre too many tears too late to ever get back in my arms.

How could an Angel break my heart? Why didnít he catch my falling star? I wish I didnít wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart. - Toni Braxton

If you leave, donít look back.

Someday youíll look and weíll be gone... but tomorrow may bring rain, so Iíll follow the sun. - U2

Iím not gonna cry. Iím waving goodbye and I know this time you got nothing on me.

If he wanted the world to be a happier place, heíd lift my tears up off of my face. And if he wanted the world to keep spinning around, heíd pick the pieces of my heart up off of the ground.

You have been the treasure in my hand. You have been the one who always stood beside me. So unaware, I foolishly believed that you would always be there. But then there will come a day, when I will turn my head and you will slip away.

You wondered how youíd make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing youíre looking for, is the one thing you canít see. - Vanessa Williams

I think I let her slip away. Kind of like when you try and hold water in your hands and you close your fingers as tight as possible, but yet the water leaks out.

Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.

Iíve seen fire and Iíve seen rain. Iíve seen sunny days that I thought would never end. Iíve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that Iíd see you again. - James Taylor

If you lost your love for me, you never let it show.

You said you didnít need me in your life. I guess you were right.

Didnít we almost have it all?

Loving is so short and forgetting so long.

Oh, I shouldnít care or wonder where and how you are. But I canít hide this hurt inside my broken heart. Iím fighting back emotions that Iíve never fought before, Ďcause Iím not supposed to love you anymore.

I canít cry hard enough for you to hear me.

The tears I wish to wipe away, will run unchecked for another day. Alas, that is the price I pay. - Mike Archer

No, I canít erase the wrong Iíve done but I hope you can give me another chance. Because if you were me, you would want the same and Iíd give that chance to you.

You love to hate the one who loves the one you hate to love.

Even if my heart should call out your name in the rain. Even if these arms should want to embrace you again. And even if Iím all cried out and no longer in pain... Iíll never fall in love that way again.

Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now Iím only falling apart...
seductive_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seductive_lady For This Useful Post:
cmo (02/19/08), kai28 (02/19/08), q_sharon (02/22/08), racz_jay25 (01/07/08)
Old 01/07/08, 01:06 PM   #2
racz_jay25

My Mood:
Thanked 1,324 Times in 770 Posts

Awards Showcase
Top 10 Leaderboard - June 2008 Top Thanked 1000 Top Poster 1000 Top Thanked 500 Special Award Top Poster 500 Top Thread Starter 100 Top Thanked 250 Top Poster 250 Top Thread Starter 50 Top Thanked 100 Top Poster 100 Pioneer Coffeer 
Total Awards: 13

Default Re: "Heartbroken Quotes"

can i copy some of these quotes? thanks in advance
racz_jay25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/08, 01:09 PM   #3
patis
<<n00b>>

My Mood:
Thanked 1,079 Times in 658 Posts

Awards Showcase
Top Thanked 1000 Top Thread Starter 100 Top 10 Leaderboard - June 2008 Top Poster 1000 Top 10 High Score (Leaderboard) - April 2008 Top Thanked 500 Top Thread Starter 50 Top Poster 500 Top Thanked 250 Top 5 High Score (Leaderboard) - February 2008 Top Poster 250 Top Thanked 100 Top Poster 100 Pioneer Coffeer 
Total Awards: 14

id like to add one from kahlil gibran:

"Love to the soul is as wine in a glass: what you see is liquid, what is hidden is its spirit."

i forgot the title of the poem from where i lifted this, but i'll look it up sometime.
cmo (02/19/08), ctivnan (02/25/08)
Old 02/22/08, 07:40 AM   #4
joycevidal

My Mood:

Awards Showcase
Pioneer Coffeer 
Total Awards: 1

Default Flowers or chocolates?!

Which do you prefer to receive, flowers or chocolates?
What is the significance of having it?
joycevidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/08, 01:06 AM   #5
ctivnan
Admin

My Mood:
Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,110 Posts

Awards Showcase
Top Poster 5000 Top Poster 4000 Top Poster 3000 Top Thanked 2000 Top Poster 2000 Top Thanked 1000 Top Thread Starter 500 Top 10 Shouter Award - Jan. 31, 2008 Top Thanked 500 Top Poster 1000 Top Thanked 250 Top Poster 500 Pioneer Coffeer Top Thanked 100 
Total Awards: 19

Thumbs up Re: Flowers or chocolates?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycevidal View Post
Which do you prefer to receive, flowers or chocolates?
What is the significance of having it?
I prefer to receive flowers! For me, it signifies life and freshness! I also love to see something fresh with a fab scent in the house... it connects me to nature.
ctivnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/08, 10:44 PM   #6
seductive_lady
Rock Star Member
Threadstarter Threadstarter  

My Mood:

Awards Showcase
Top Poster 250 Top Thanked 100 Top 5 High Score (Leaderboard) - February 2008 Top 10 Shouter Award - Jan. 31, 2008 Pioneer Coffeer Top Poster 100 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by racz_jay25 View Post
can i copy some of these quotes? thanks in advance
sure!..
seductive_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/17/12, 03:38 PM   #7
Gremsmith12

Default "Heartbroken Quotes"

Meri Aankhon ke Samander,
Teray Pyar Ki Arzoo Thi Jo Mujhay Mil Na Saka,