The Stelios Hatziioannou Charitable Foundation is donating gift vouchers (feeding orders) to Ticket Restaurant with a total nominal value of 300,000 euros to provide food to 3,000 nurses in 25 public hospitals in Attica.
According to a statement, this is a small act of gratitude to the heroes of our daily lives, who have been at the forefront of public health advocacy all this time. In collaboration with the Hellenic Nurses Association (www.enne.gr) and the National Association of Nurses of Greece (www.esne.gr), 3,000 nurses will receive gift vouchers (feeding orders) Ticket Restaurant from the company Edenred with a total nominal value of 100 euros each, for shopping at partner grocery stores, restaurants and supermarkets.
The gift certificates (feeding orders) will be valid until the end of February 2021. Their distribution by the Hellenic Nurses Association and the National Nurses Association of Greece will begin in May 2020 and will be implemented through the Directorate of each hospital. Every interested party will need to contact it in order to receive the gift certificates (feeding orders) that correspond to it.
Sir Stelios Hatziioannou stated: “The nursing staff of the public hospitals of Greece are selflessly giving up their own battle against the COVID-19 pandemic, helping the country to win the crucial bet for the protection of human life. As a token of gratitude for their valuable contribution, the Charitable Foundation, which bears my name, is donating € 300,000 worth of food rations to provide food to 3,000 nurses who defend public health on a daily basis. We all owe them a big thank you. ”
The offer concerns the nursing staff of the following hospital units, represented by the Hellenic Nurses Association and the National Nurses Association of Greece:
1. Athens General Hospital “The Annunciation”
2. Elefsina General Hospital “Thriasio”
3. General Hospital of Thoracic Diseases of Athens “Sotiria”
4. Attikon University General Hospital
5. Aretaeio Hospital
6. General Anticancer Hospital of Piraeus “Metaxa”
7. General Cancer Oncology Hospital of Athens “O ‘Agios Savvas”
8. General Hospital “Sismanogleio”
9. Athens General Hospital “The Hope”
10. Athens General Hospital “Ippokratio”
11. Athens General Hospital “Korgialenio – Benakeio Hellenic Red Cross”
12. General Hospital of Athens “Laiko”
13. General Hospital of Attica “KAT”
14. Voula General Hospital “Asklipieio”
15. General Hospital of West Attica “Agia Varvara”
16. General Hospital of Nea Ionia Konstantopoulio-Patision “Agia Olga”
17. General Hospital of Nikaia “Agios Panteleimon”
18. General Children’s Hospital of Athens “Panagiotis & Aglaias Kyriakou”
19. General Hospital of Piraeus “Tzanio”
20. General Oncology Hospital of Kifissia “The Saints Anargyros”
21. Army Nursing Fund
22. “Andreas Syggros” Hospital
23. Divine Welfare Hospital “I PAMMAKARISTOS”
24. “Agia Sofia” Children’s Hospital
25. Penteli Children’s Hospital.