The Ministry of Education announced that the Ministerial Decision defined the examination program of the special courses and music courses for the admission of candidates in Departments in which their examination is required as well as the deadline for conducting the medical examination and practical test of the candidates for admission to TEFAA.
Candidates must come to the examination rooms:
until 08.00 p.m. for classes with exam time 08:30 a.m.,
until 9:30 a.m. for the course with exam time 10:00 a.m.
until 5:00 p.m. for classes with exam time 17:30 p.m.
A) PRODUCTION PROGRAM OF SPECIAL LESSONS AND MUSIC LESSONS 20 20 FOR GEL & EPAL
|day||DAILY||LESSON||HOURS OF EXAMINATION|
|Thursday||2/7/2020||Freehand drawing||8:30 a.m.|
|Friday||3/7/2020||line drawing||8:30 a.m.|
|Friday||10/7/2020||CONTROL OF MUSIC LISTENING INSTALLATIONS||5:30 p.m.|
|SATURDAY||11/7/2020||MUSICAL CONTRACT AND KNOWLEDGE||5:30 p.m.|
|MONDAY||13/7/2020||MUSICAL EXECUTION AND INTERPRETATION||8:30 a.m.|
The duration of the examination for the courses:
– of foreign languages and Harmony are three (3) hours,
– of the Plans (Free and Linear) is six (6) hours,
– of the special course “Control of Musical Acoustic Abilities” is approximately twenty (20) minutes.
– for the music lesson “Music Performance and Interpretation” the examination of vocal or organic music lasts from 2΄ to 6΄ minutes for each candidate.
– for the music lesson “Music Perception and Knowledge”, the examination in the subject of Music Perception lasts 30 minutes, while the examination in the subject of Music Knowledge lasts 2 hours.
B) The deadline for conducting the Health Examination and Practical Testing of the candidates (GEL and EPAL) for admission to the Departments of Physical Education and Sports Science (TEFAA) of the academic year 2020-21 is set from Monday 29-6-2020 until Friday -7-2020.