“There is evidence that corona comes from a laboratory,” Pompeo said

| |

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo today confirmed that there was “significant evidence” that the new coroner was coming from a laboratory in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicentre of the Covid-19 disease pandemic.

“There is ample evidence that it came from there,” the US foreign minister said in an interview with ABC television but declined to say whether he believed the virus had been deliberately released from Beijing.

“China is known for its history of infecting the world and using laboratories that do not follow the rules,” he said.

“This is not the first time the world has been endangered by a virus that came from Chinese laboratories.”

In addition, Michael Pompeo said he regretted the lack of cooperation from the Chinese authorities in order to shed light on the origins of the pandemic.

“We continue to block access to the West, to better doctors,” he complained. “We have to be able to go down there. We don’t have the virus samples we need.”

Source: RES-EIA

Previous

Health Committee: Everything you need to know about using a mask in public places

Coronios- Hardalias: On Monday we did not finish with Coronios

Next

Leave a Comment